Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Simplify Media

My music experience is changing faster than ever. A couple weeks ago I found out about Pandora, an internet radio thing that finds and plays different music to suit the examples you give it. I thought that was amazing, I've found all kinds of things I had never heard of before.

Today, I found a place called Simplify Media that lets friends share their iTunes libraries w/eachother by streaming over the net. Right now, I'm listening to some DC Talk from Tim's iTunes library, the guy who enlightened me to this great application. He's got over 4500 songs to share

If any of you are iTunes users, go here and get yourself set up. It's really simple, I was up and running in about 2 minutes. Once you're signed up, I'd love to share music w/you. My screen name there is: truth

What are you waiting for? Go do it.

No comments: