Monday, July 30, 2007

Some Pics from Yankton

Here are some of my favorite pics w/short explanations from our camping trip to South Dakota. If you're interested, you can see the rest here. PIC 1 - Hannah and Daddy after our first go-cart ride together, I think we won the race, but it looks like we might have stayed up a little past bedtime to do it. PIC 2 - The zoomobile came to our campground, and we got to pet all kinds of creepy-crawlies. PIC 3 - Hannah standing on one of her new favorite toys. Now we just need to convince Mom we need one. PIC 4 - We couldn't hardly keep Hannah out of the water. This is an exciting development for me, since up to even our first day in SD, she was petrified of the water, and now she doesn't even want me to help her. PIC 5 - Livi was a better camper than I could have ever expected, she seemed to love every minute of it.






No comments: