Sunday, July 22, 2007

Goin' Campin'

Just a quick note to let everybody know, I'm heading out right after church tomorrow to camp for the week, so don't expect anything from me until about a week from now.

Also, we poured 120 feet of sidewalk this morning at my house this morning, it feels so good to get that job out of the way, since it's not one that was anywhere on my list of priorities for fix-ups to the house. The city decided to change my plans and tell me I had to have a sidewalk by the 25th of this month. Nothing like waiting to the last minute.

I played 27 holes of golf in the last 48 hours, and I'm playing the best of my life. It feels good to do good, so I decided I'm gonna play as much as I can while I'm on my hot streak. (or until Kim says I'm not allowed to go back for a while).

Anyways, that's what's going on in my life, see ya in a week.

No comments: