Friday, July 20, 2007

You have a Purpose

Ever feel like you don't really have a purpose? I know I often feel like that. I feel like there's not much I'm great at, and I'm kind of just floating through life to get from point A to point B. I'm working on it, though, because you and I do have a purpose. God put us here for a reason. Now, comes the issue of figuring out what exactly your purpose is. We need to move forward in life knowing that we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Eph. 2:10. Now, lets all go figure out what it is that God has prepared for us each to do.

I'm really loving Ephesians right now.

BTW, if you're struggling w/discovering what it is you're supposed to be doing, I'd love help in any way I can, w/the disclaimer that I don't even totally know what all I am supposed to be doing.

No comments: