Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Trying something new

Thanks to following Dave Ferguson of Community Christian Church's blog, I have been inspired to adjust my Bible study habits. He is doing a 21 day challenge through the book of John, with a format that just makes sense to me. I've decided to do it too, and hopefully continue on through the rest of the Bible. I've never really learned a way that works well for me in my Bible studying, and after one day of this process, I think this is just going to click with me. I invite you to join me on the journey, and you'll see the format in my next post for Day #1 of my new Bible Study plan.

It would be cool if some of you readers who also blog would join me and leave us a link, so we could see how the same verse speaks differently to each of us in our own lives. If you're not a blogger, go ahead and just comment along right here as to what you are taking from each chapter

No comments: