Friday, November 9, 2007

John 2

I've got a couple of verses coming today. It's funny, the day after I start this journey, I start getting home so late that I don't have time to post my day's verse, but I'll try to get all caught up today. (I actually wrote some thoughts down the last couple days (w/pen & paper, do you believe that) that I will get typed in this afternoon)

Read:
John 2

My Verse: John 2:25 - He did not need man's testimony about man, for he knew what was in a man.

My Reflections: God knows me. He knew me before I knew me. How cool is that. Short reflection, but it just blows me away that He knows what I'm going to do before I do it.

My Prayer: Lord, thank you for having an interest in me personally. Out of all you have created, you have an interest in me. Please help me to make good choices, that will glorify you. I want to make you proud.

No comments: