Thursday, November 29, 2007

John 12

Read: John 12
My Verse: John 12:6 - He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.
My Reflections: People are always going to be judging what you do, but you have to look at their motives. Many times people will come after you, because of guilt that they feel. Why do we listen to them? Especially when we know our motives were pure? I've felt these things in the time I've spent as a leader in Real Youth, and seen it a lot, since I've gotten involved in blogging. It drives me nuts.
My Prayer: Lord, allow me to listen only to the people who have your and my best interests in mind. Help me to not be distracted by people with underhanded motives. Keep my motives pure, and my ears open to what you would have for me to do. AMEN.

No comments: