Monday, September 17, 2007

I love to see this

John Kitna, QB of the Detroit Lions, got a concussion in the first half of yesterday's game. Normally, that means you would be out for at least the rest of the game. Yet, he was cleared by the doctors to come out and start the 3rd quarter, and lead his team to a 2-0 start for the first time in forever. Here's how he explained what happened.

"I've never felt anything like that, and for it to clear up and go right back to as normal as I can be, is nothing short of a miracle," Kitna said. "I just definitely feel the hand of God. That's all it was. You can't explain it. I have no headaches, no symptoms, no lingering effects. But that was the worst my head has ever felt, and the worse my memory was in the second quarter. Yet, after halftime there was nothing."

He could have just praised the doctors, but instead, he gave credit where all credit is due.

You can read the whole article here.

No comments: