Monday, August 6, 2007

Bourne is Unbelieveable

Wow. We went last night to see Ultimatum. Definitely in my top 5 movies of all time. It blew away the first two in my opinion (and I loved Identity and Supremacy). Whodathunk that was even possible. It was literally action packed from start to finish. Fight scenes were great, the chases were awesome, and the storyline was great. If you get a chance, you have to go see this movie.

On a side note, we got to watch the movie in DLP. It was so much better than the jumpy scratched film movies that we get to see in Grand Island. If they get a digital projector at any of our theaters, I will probably double the number of movies I watch in a year.

2 comments:

Jason Curlee said...

that's cool...I want to see it too.

Chris Day said...

I am really looking forward to seeing this movie. Unfortunately I have to wait until this weekend when it gets here.