Friday, June 29, 2007

Feeling Buzzed from Buzz

Kim and I are back at the hotel this afternoon. We decided to come back to rest and digest all of the information this afternoon. At first I was not very happy that the conference was only a day and a half. Now I see why. I'm suffering from severe information overload. I took the best notes I could, and will be posting my notes from the rest of the sessions later this afternoon. I also plan to post my major thoughts and take-aways from the conference either later today or later this week, as I kind of get it all sorted out. This was definitely the most powerful event that I have attended. I feel I am going home changed and invigorated. Granted, this is my first major conference that I have been able to attend. Watch this afternoon for more.

No comments: