Monday, June 11, 2007

Back at Camp

Well, It's the start of week 2 at camp. I had a great time last week, and generally have a better outlook on this week. My family is going to be here with me the entire time, and it may cause the work I'm doing to be a little tougher, but I wouldn't trade having my family with me for the world. Aside from the fact that my family is going to be here, I think this place is growing on me a little. I still wish we had a lake and maybe a hill, but this place is special, even if it is a dry flat piece of dirt. Hannah loves it too. The first words out of her mouth this morning were "I ready to go to camp".

Watch later this week for video updates from camp.

On another note, Kim and I are two weeks and counting from our trip to DC for the Buzz Conference. It is also going to be a nice getaway to celebrate our 5th anniversary.

1 comment: