Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Working Together

Late Last week, I got a package from a youth pastor down the road a ways. It was completely out of the blue, we've only probably talked a couple times over the last year. He sent me a ton of his resources, more than I have accumulated over the 2+ years I have been doing this. It just blew me away that he was thinking about what we are doing in our little church, and how he could help us out. This is something that we should all be doing more. We need to be helping each other out, not competing. We need to work together (both personally, and w/in our ministries) to make the greatest impact. What are you doing to help others who are trying to make a difference? Has anyone helped you out recently? If not, why don't you get the ball rolling.

No comments: