Sunday, May 13, 2007

Great Weekend

Well, I haven't posted consistently for the last couple weeks, because life has been pretty crazy here. So, we decided to get away for a quick camping trip for the weekend, and let me tell you it was a great escape (even though it was only like 2 miles out of town). Sometimes, we just need to chill, and our family needed it bad. Well, for the first Sunday evening in a while, I'm not exhausted, wondering how I'm gonna make it through the week. It feels good.

On top of that, this morning, we hosted the singers from a local high school at our service. They did amazing, and I know for a fact that some of the people there to watch the singers, were also there checking out the church. Our ministry teams did a great job, and I think everyone went away feeling good about the service. We got to see what the building looks like when it is packed too. that is a sight that I want to see more often.

No comments: