Sunday, May 27, 2007

School's Out

For most of you adults that read this it isn't a huge deal, but with my wife and I both being teachers, this is the start of our vacation. This first day was extremely productive. I got to take a two hour nap, and still got more done around the house than I have for probably the last 6 weeks. This summer, is probably the busiest I've ever had. Starting June 4th, I'm spending two weeks doing video for our youth camps, then we're home for a week before heading to DC for the Buzz Conference (I can't wait), and to celebrate our 5th anniversary. After that, we're home for a good chunk of July, but we have several nice camping trips planned. So, the summer is busy, but I can't remember a time when I have gotten to do this much stuff that I actually wanted to in one summer.

What are your plans for the summer?

No comments: