Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's been a while

I was just sitting down this afternoon, and realized I hadn't posted since last week. Wow, it's been a busy few days. We had the nicest weather we've had all year, and I used it to the fullest. I got tons of stuff done outside, and worked out there until I was too tired to even spend any time on the computer. Then, last night, I worked at our school fishing club's outdoor expo. This is the fourth year of putting this thing on, and it gets better every year. We estimated about 500 people through the doors, which is quite a bit more than the last couple years. It was a ton of fun, except for the fact I was at school from 6:45 in the morning until 9:15 at night. Long night, and it wore me out. Oh well, only 16.5 days left of school, then things settle down a bit.

No comments: