Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm following the leader

Everybody else is posting about the video from the Unleash Conference, so I thought I'd get in the game, and share with those of you who didn't know.

I have to admit, I haven't seen these yet. However, I love Perry Noble, and have heard excellent things about the Unleash Conference. If you look a little deeper into the site, you can find transcripts from all of the breakout sessions. One of those happens to be on blogging and communications. I think that is where I will start, as I'm kind of focused on developing that aspect of my life right now. Go check'um out, and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Mike Jones said...

Awesome conference man! Lot's of stuff I had heard from Perry at the conference last fall at Granger... but great experience, good connections and great ideas. The videos are what was shot for their IMAG screens. The audio quality is pretty cool too.