Saturday, March 24, 2007

Changes to the Page

I just started this blogging thing a couple weeks ago, and I'm learning new things all the time. I've tried to put elements on it that I like on other blogs. Here are some changes I made recently.
1. (Very important to family and friends j/k) I added my Amazon wishlist, mostly, it's a way for me to keep track of things, mostly books, that I want, w/o little lists everywhere, but if you just want to get me something to make my day, you can see and buy the things that would do it for my by clicking on that.
2. My up-to-date reading list from this year. I really enjoy that on other people's blogs, so I can maybe find some good book that hadn't heard about before. Maybe, I can help somebody else find a good book too.
3. My calendar at the bottom. That was mostly to see if it really worked, so it will probably be going away soon. Unless, somebody sees a good reason to have it there.
The rest of the stuff has been there for a while, but my blogroll will constantly be changing, so keep your eye on it, and be sure to subscribe if you haven't.

1 comment:

Jason Curlee said...

I like the calendar...I might even have to copy you for my site...(I love google and all its tools and still haven't taken full advantage of it)