Thursday, December 6, 2007

Time to pick up the pace

I haven't been much of a reader during football season. Now, I have some new reasons to start getting back into the flow.

Some birthday presents:
Jim & Casper Go to Church: Based on the real story of a pastor who rented an atheist's soul on eBay, to take him around, to critique churches. Sounds interesting to me.










Hidden in Plain Sight: The Secret of More










Mavericks at Work: This is one that really interests me. It's about doing things differently. While I love the idea of change, and trying new things, I'm not great at actually stepping out and doing them. I think looking at some success stories will really encourage me.







Deadly Viper - Character Assassins: I've read so many great things about this book over the last month or so, that this is another one I can't wait to dig into. Plus, it is by far the coolest looking book I own.








And my freebie, that all I had to do was ask for.

Unchristian: This goes into the way Christians are perceived in the world. And in case you didn't know, the outlook isn't that great. As a group, we're not really a great representative for Christ in the world.









Looks like I better go get to reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.