Thursday, February 12, 2009

People Screw Up (Me Included)

Found this a few days ago in "UnChristian", and have been wanting to share it.
"Attack me, I do this myself, but attack me rather than the path I follow and which I point out to anyone who asks me where I think it lies.  If I know the way home and am walking along it drunkenly, is it any less the right way because I am staggering from side to side!"
Leo Tolstoy
Sure, we should be trying to live like Christ, but I think sometimes we put up a front, like we have it all figured out.  Really, we know the way home, but as humans, we are going to screw up.  When we act like we have it all together, and screw up, it causes others to look at our faith differently.  We need to be honest about our faults, and not put up a front of perfection.  We know the way home, but we are stumbling along that path drunkenly.  Who are we causing to believe that it is what we know is any less the right way?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Мы с мужем прожили в браке 9 лет, последний год нашей жизни выше муж жил для 2 семьи, метался. В это же самое эра мы пытались завести второго ребенка, и я забеременела... Я умоляла его на коленях не уходить, плакала, молила коснеть с нами из жалости - покуда я не рожу. Срок был 12 недель. Он сказал чтоб я рожала, он будет нагрянуть к нам в гости и споспешествовать сообразно хозяйству. И ушел... [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-domov/64-stroitelstvo-derevyannykh-domov.html]капитальный ремонт квартир[/url]

Anonymous said...

The main difficulty with day loans is the high involvement unremarkably comes in betwixt 100-1500, for a abbreviated term of 2-4 weeks.



Also visit my page - payday lenders