Friday, November 16, 2007

Daddy and the girls

Kim went with some friends to Omaha for the day, which led to quite a fun date night with my two little girls. I picked them up from daycare after work, and we promptly headed straight to Blockbuster to pick out a couple movies. I picked Evan Almighty, and Hannah got her heart set on Diego. After that, we took a trip to Coldstone to cash in my free birthday coupon, and get Hannah her blue ice cream with gummy bears. It's sure a lot of fun to go out in public with two cute little girls. Everybody there just loved them. We came home and I fed Livi, while Hannah put Diego on the big TV. After about an hour and a half of the three of us watching mind numbing cartoon, Livi went to bed, and Hannah and I turned on my movie. I didn't think it would hold her attention, but she laid with me for the entire show, hugging me about every 5 minutes (I love that). It's 10:30 now, and don't tell Kim, but Hannah just went to bed about 10 minutes ago.

I don't get a lot chances to spend a whole evening with the girls, but I can't wait for the next one. Nothing got done around the house, but I wouldn't trade that time for the world.

No comments: