Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm Hooked on Heroes

I just finished watching the first 4 discs of Heroes season 1 last night. It took me a few episodes to get into it, but now I'm hooked. I've got 3 more discs to go on season 1, and I'm going to hold out on watching season 2 on TV until I can get totally caught up. I really don't want to miss anything. Here's how hooked I am. I turned off the Packers/Bears game (probably the best game of the day), to watch it. I highly suggest this series, but I think you need to start at the beginning, so you don't get lost.

For a side/somewhat spiritual note, we've been talking at church about our giftings the last several weeks. In one of the episodes I was watching last night, the cheerleader was fighting and hating her gift, and the Haitian told her that what they have are gifts from God, and should be treated as such. In other words, use what you've been given to make a difference, no matter what that gift is.

BTW, you can watch past episodes for free on nbc.com

1 comment:

Jason Curlee said...

season 2 is lining up to be a good one as well...

We need to connect again.