Saturday, September 15, 2007

Huskers - Hire Me!!!

Dear Coach Callahan,
I am officially throwing my hat in the ring for the defensive coordinator job that should be open after tonight's game. If all I have to do is figure out how to hold a team to under 10 yards per carry, and teach a bunch of guys how to tackle, I'm sure I can do the job. I come with impressive qualifications. The middle school team I coach is undefeated this year, and we've outscored our opponents 156-22.
Thank you,
Coach Madison

2 comments:

Jason Curlee said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Living Grace Church said...

And don't forget to put in a good word for me for recruting coordinator. My credentials, too, are impressive. I read Scout and Rivals every day. I know more about some of these recruits than their own mothers do.