Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Reading List

This afternoon, while I was all caught up on my video work, waiting for some more footage, I got a little reading in. I finished Sex God by Rob Bell (who by the way, just released a new Nooma video, called Store, I love those). It is an excellent book, but I didn't have the focus to devote to it that I needed. I've been reading through it sporadically over the last month, due to being crazy busy. I'll go back an reread again it later this year. I'll give a short review then. Now, it's on to a book that I am really excited about reading. Craig Groeschel's Confessions of a Pastor. It was on my wish list, but I got it as part of my registration for the upcoming Buzz Conference. I figure I should read it before I go, since they sent it to me free. I really loved his last book, Chazown, and am looking forward to this one. Anyway, it's 12:30 AM and I still have to finish this video for the morning, so it's off to work I go. BTW, I'm sure glad I've taken up reading again. It's such good exercise for my brain

No comments: