Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Quiet Time

Ever since it started getting even half-way decent outside, I've spent almost all of my evenings outside. We got some new patio furniture and Hannah and Olivia's playground is basically finished now, even though that one has taken about twice as long as it should have. Something about being outside just relaxes me, and I can't wait to be able to spend all day out there starting next week with school finally getting over. It is someplace I can kind of get away from the busyness of life, and our backyard is quickly becoming my oasis to go and think, pray, or just chill. It is this time of year that reminds me how bad we need a place like this. I'll need to remember in the fall to set up someplace in the house for me to get away for a few minutes.

Do you have someplace to get away for your own quiet time?

No comments: