Sunday, March 25, 2007

You gotta hear this guy

Tonight our church hosted our first edition of "The Well". It was an hour long of worship and communion, and I have to say, it was amazing. The hope is to turn this into a regular thing, and I can see it really growing. Tonight, I observed young and old worshiping together and loving it. Now, we didn't advertise this night to Real Youth, but I definitely plan on it next time. I see this as a real opportunity bring our entire church closer together, if done and promoted right. Tonight, we had a good friend of mine Benjamin Shafer come in to lead worship, and it was amazing to say the least. You can check out some of his music here. You've got to go check him out, please do, if you have a minute. He is planning a CD release in July, I'll be sure to keep everyone up to date.

No comments: